1. A new study has found a concerning link between neighborhoods and heart attacks.
Image: The Cool Down
2. People living in neighborhoods with poor air quality are at a higher risk of suffering a heart attack.
3. Lack of access to healthy food and limited opportunities for physical activity also contribute to the risk.
4. Researchers suggest that improving neighborhood conditions can help reduce the risk of heart attacks.
5. The study highlights the importance of addressing social and environmental factors in promoting heart health.